Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Company unregistered granted 996 visas to Bangladeshis workers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Company unregistered granted 996 visas to Bangladeshis workers to Iraq Empty Company unregistered granted 996 visas to Bangladeshis workers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:02 am

Company unregistered granted 996 visas to Bangladeshis workers to Iraq

March 13 .2017 - 9:47 | Number of Views: 428

Sommer News: Integrity Commission announced on Monday, for monitoring cases of leakage of foreign labor; due to the reluctance of investment projects which have brought foreign workers to work in .

Revealed Prevention Department team, in a statement, for obtaining one of the companies (996) visas for foreign workers (Bengali) despite the fact that this company is not registered and does not have any issued an investment license from the national investment board .

And it warned that the multiplicity of donors to the attributes of the entry of foreign workers, suggesting that the competent Interior Ministry authorities to follow up the subject of foreign workers spill into the streets and shops and others who have been granted visas for the purpose of working in investment projects and diagnose irregularities and take legal action against violators .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:55 pm