Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How many permits are granted to foreign workers in Iraq during 10 years?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How many permits are granted to foreign workers in Iraq during 10 years? Empty How many permits are granted to foreign workers in Iraq during 10 years?

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 5:17 am

How many permits are granted to foreign workers in Iraq during 10 years?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed, on Monday, that most of the foreign workers in Iraq are illegal, while referring to the granting of 100,000 permits to foreign workers since 2012.
    The Director-General of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Raed Jabbar Bahed, said, "Foreign labor greatly affects internal employment, and in the simplest works we find foreign labor," noting that "most of the foreign workers in Iraq are illegal, and the Ministry of Interior has carried out a set of Campaigns to expel them and prevent them from entering Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Labor regulates the entry of foreign workers by issuing work permits to those wishing to work in Iraq, and we compare with the database and work to limit the entry of foreign workers, but granting a visa is in the hands of the Ministry of Interior."
    He added, "The Ministry of Labor since 2012 until now has given permits to foreign workers, numbering only 100,000, and these are legitimate workers, and the ministry is following up and knowing their whereabouts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm