Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia reveal a terrorist plot to attack America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia reveal a terrorist plot to attack America Empty Saudi Arabia reveal a terrorist plot to attack America

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 4:05 am

Saudi Arabia reveal a terrorist plot to attack America

Agencies

Crown announced the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Kingdom has information indicating that there is a secret plot against the United States, has been preparing for it in the six states that some of its citizens banned from entering America.

He spoke a senior prince's advisers, in a statement, the content of the meeting, Crown Crown American President Donald Trump, saying, "Mohammed bin Salman, discussed with the Trump issue of preventing the entry of the citizens of the six countries and the United States of America, a follower of the subject from the outset and that the kingdom does not in this procedure, see any targeting Islamic countries or religion, it is a sovereign decision to prevent the entry of terrorists into America. "

He added, "Trump among the great respect the Islamic religion, as a monotheistic religions that came a great humanitarian principles, was hijacked by extremist groups."

He pointed out that the prince, "confirmed on the part of Saudi Arabia information indicating that there is already planned against the United States, has been preparing for it in those countries secretly by these groups, thus taking advantage of what they perceive a security weakness in which to conduct operations against the United States."

He continued, "The Prince expressed his support and understanding for this precautionary measure is important and urgent to protect the United States from the expected terrorist operations."

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12207/

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 10:51 pm