Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Humam Hamoudi discuss with the Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly path of bilateral re

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Sheikh Humam Hamoudi discuss with the Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly path of bilateral re Empty Sheikh Humam Hamoudi discuss with the Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly path of bilateral re

Post by Bama Diva Mon 21 Jan 2013, 7:40 am

Sheikh Humam Hamoudi discuss with the Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly path of bilateral relations

Monday, 21 January 2013

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} search parliamentary Foreign Relations

Committee Chairman and head of the Iraqi delegation to the Conference of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic cooperation Council Sheikh Humam hammoudi, Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Ali Fahad Al-Rashed prospects for bilateral relations and ways to develop them.

In a statement to the Office of Sheikh hammoudi, the latter said in a press conference with Al-Rashed on the sidelines of the Conference, meeting in the Sudanese capital KhartoumThe Agency received {Euphrates news} on Monday That "Kuwaiti-Iraqi relationship has witnessed positive developments resulted in termination of pending issues between the two countries."

Sheikh Asim on the hope that relations between the two countries during the next stage further progress ", praising" the countries of agreements to settle my Iraqi Airways and boundary markers ", to" continue to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and strengthened ".

"PSI system the criminal acts against people and against both Kuwait and the parliamentarians of the two countries have a great responsibility to restore relations between the two sides."

"Governments agree and differ on certain issues, but parliamentary relations are popular diplomacy about the distances between peoples".

Sheikh hammoudi gave to the Chairman of the Kuwaiti National Assembly of ex-speaker of Parliament Osama accepted an invitation to visit Iraq during the next few months, noting that "there will be scheduled soon to discuss and develop relations between the two sides."

The President said the Kuwaiti Parliament Ali Fahad Al-Rashid that "Kuwait and Iraq are seeking to turn the page on the past and to develop and strengthen their bilateral relations".

Al-Rashed said he was "satisfied to recent actions between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi Governments, and called for" the continuation of the compatibility and relations between the two countries for the benefit of both the Kuwaiti and Iraqi. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:08 am