Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The UAE the first country in the Gulf to start printing banknotes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The UAE the first country in the Gulf to start printing banknotes Empty The UAE the first country in the Gulf to start printing banknotes

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:22 am

The UAE the first country in the Gulf to start printing banknotes

Agencies
    embarked UAE printing stock, as the first country in the Gulf is this step, after the opening of a printer for this purpose under the auspices of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.

According to the official WAM news agency: that the equipment contained in the press "is one of the newest global leader in security printing," noting that "the currencies of company security printing" is fashionable and modern company, meets all security printing needs in the domestic and global market, including the printing of banknotes , the first of its kind in the Arabian Gulf region.

The ruler of Dubai, the UAE continues to strengthen its economic potential through a clear business strategy defined features in light of the "Vision 2021" as a model of development based on investment in human capital, and the economy is highly productive sustainable diverse.

And received Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the first paper money out of the printing press from the ground AED class, one of the first category and carry "No. 1"

And back to work on the establishment of Dar to print paper currency in the UAE in 2013, when the central bank signed a memorandum of understanding to invest for the management and operation of a similar house, especially since the UAE currency is printed outside the country, the UAE and the device.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12255/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:16 pm