Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

20 billion dollars have been stolen in the era of Bremer

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

20 billion dollars have been stolen in the era of Bremer  Empty 20 billion dollars have been stolen in the era of Bremer

Post by day dreamer Mon 21 Jan 2013, 9:46 am

20 billion dollars have been stolen in the era of Bremer
    BAGHDAD / electronic integrity

Confirmed member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee high Nassif he has stolen $ 20 billion in the era of the civil governor in Iraq, Paul Bremer

Nassif said in a televised interview that "has been stolen $ 20 billion in the Bremer era where some of the money paid to the provincial councils for development has also allocated Bremer $ 9 billion polyvinylchloride operational for the Ministry of Defense and contracts to arm the security forces."

"The Bremer brought an army of staff who Tkadoa salaries were fictional exchange large sums of money to buy food for coalition forces from Kuwait, indicating that" the formation of a committee headed by Ahmad Chalabi to discuss the matter, but it did not reach anything. "

And followed that "the Americans demanded Najafi on the results of investigations on those amounts during his visit to the United States."

It showed that "furnishing ministries under Bremer was amounts fictional also where Bremarimitlk immunity private and he was able to silence everyone, noting that" stealing Iraqi money was encouraging Americans themselves and the implementation of Iraqi officials, and the theft included export oil without putting counters at ports of Iraqi oil where Bremer was the sole authority and appointed advisors in all ministries and government institutions while Iraqi was regaining friendship Allawi, Chalabi and Pachachi Damluji and Salama al-Khafaji. "

And she said, "Americans believe the prosecution in the period of their occupation of Iraq and that U.S. advisers were partners in the decisions in all ministries during that era."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:28 am