Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anti-corruption official: The government is looking for 350 billion dollars "stolen" parties and per

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anti-corruption official: The government is looking for 350 billion dollars "stolen" parties and per Empty Anti-corruption official: The government is looking for 350 billion dollars "stolen" parties and per

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anti-corruption official: The government is looking for 350 billion dollars "stolen" parties and personalities in force
    An official in the government's Supreme Anti-Corruption Committee said on Wednesday that the government's campaign against corruption targeted key files, most notably the recovery of money smuggled out of the country during the past years and estimated at about $ 100 billion, as well as 250 others disappeared through the troubled projects .
     The official, who asked not to be named, told the New Zealand News Agency that the operation would be carried out by issuing arrest warrants against several defendants and calling on states to facilitate the arrest of the accused. The second is the contracts and failed projects, estimated at more than 6028, ) Billion dollars, which involved parties and political figures in force.
    He added that "the Iraqi parties are wrestling with the media about political and security files, but they conclude financial transactions behind the scenes through these offices, for example, ministerial positions in the federal government and local councils in the provinces subject to auction and purchased with money.
     This official explains that "the corruption process goes beyond that. The official who receives a position pledges to work to finance his party through the state budget, by granting investment contracts to companies belonging to his party, and most parties do so. Fearing that other parties will complain in an interview. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:42 am