Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

State law: the National Alliance will not be allowed to question the Prime Minister

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State law: the National Alliance will not be allowed to question the Prime Minister Empty State law: the National Alliance will not be allowed to question the Prime Minister

Post by day dreamer Mon 21 Jan 2013, 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posted on Monday, January 21 2 / January 2013 08:03 | Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Accused the coalition of state law some political parties to work on the political opening files in the House of Representatives and the meaning of these files the return of political differences between now and then.

The MP said the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati said in a statement singled out Agency Orr That "there are some political parties working to provoke crises between now and then by opening some files including political file to question the prime minister," stressing that "motion to question the prime minister is not questioning professionally and politically but questioning is intended to create a political crisis."

And between the deputy that "question the prime minister bubble media did not get in lost this political atmosphere charged", adding that "the questioning request will not consistent with the interrogation of Mr. Prime Minister and Minister be within their jurisdiction and not within the jurisdiction of the House of Representatives as he pleases either question the prime minister in lost this political atmosphere will be questioned 100% and therefore the National Alliance will not allow this questioning. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State law: the National Alliance will not be allowed to question the Prime Minister Empty Re: State law: the National Alliance will not be allowed to question the Prime Minister

Post by weslin3 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:40 am

How convenient?

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:50 pm