Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During a meeting with infallible .. New Zealand is ready to cooperate with Iraq in all areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During a meeting with infallible .. New Zealand is ready to cooperate with Iraq in all areas Empty During a meeting with infallible .. New Zealand is ready to cooperate with Iraq in all areas

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 1:57 am

During a meeting with infallible .. New Zealand is ready to cooperate with Iraq in all areas

Political From 2017-03-20 at 19:05 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    New Zealand Defense Minister Jerry Brownlee said during his meeting with President Fuad Masum that his country is ready to develop its cooperation with Iraq in all fields.
    "President Fuad Masum met with New Zealand Defense Minister Jerry Brownlee and the accompanying delegation at the Peace Palace in Baghdad," the statement said. "The delegation expressed its readiness to develop its cooperation with Iraq in all fields."
    "The meeting discussed means of enhancing the bilateral relations between the two countries in the defense and military fields as well as ways to develop international cooperation to eliminate terrorist groups in the future," the statement said. Of the New Zealand experience and investments in the development of agriculture and livestock as well as contribute to the plans for the reconstruction and modernization of infrastructure.
    "With New Zealand's support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism," Masoum said, "I am grateful for its continued contribution to the military and economic fields and to the relief of displaced people."
    For his part, the New Zealand minister congratulated and valued his country for the brilliant victories achieved by the Iraqi forces in the battle to liberate Mosul and fight terrorism, which has become a danger that does not exclude a country in the world. The team included Team Timothy Jamis Keating, Commander of the New Zealand Defense Force.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 am