Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
zimi31
Lobo
6 posters

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

Lobo
    Lobo

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary! - Page 2 Empty Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

By Conservative Army -
    March 19, 2017

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary! - Page 2 Weiner_rtr-1

Anthony Weiner
    Anthony Weiner, the disgraced Democrat who can’t seem to go a year without texting some unsuspecting young girl a picture of his penis, has disappeared from his daily life.
    According to the US Marshal’s Service, Weiner has been taken into protective custody and placed in a safe house until he can testify against Hillary Clinton and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin.
    Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails that could have brought America to its knees had they fallen into enemy hands. The emails were found to have been copied directly from Hillary Clinton’s private server.
    Weiner, in a sworn federal affidavit, claimed that the emails were put there by Abedin to protect Clinton and that if he didn’t keep his mouth shut he would be “joining Vince Foster.
    Clinton is expected to be charged with corruption, murder and perjury at some point in 2017. Congressman Trey Gowdy has just ordered another $11 million in investigations to seal the deal.
    After he testifies, Weiner will enter the witness protection program. Sources inside the Marshal’s service say he has already requested plastic surgery on both his face and his junk so there’s no chance he could be recognized should his texting addiction see a relapse.
    The Clinton camp wasn’t available for comment.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/anthony-weiner-protective-custody-evidence-hillary/
    Lobo
    Lobo

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:18 pm

Accepted

bighug yes yes yes
    jedi17
    jedi17

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

Post by jedi17 Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:20 pm

Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails 

eleventy thousand.....now even fake news is making up their own numbers....lol
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 6:47 am

jedi17 wrote:Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails 

eleventy thousand.....now even fake news is making up their own numbers....lol

lol!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 22 Mar 2017, 8:16 am

zimi31 wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:oh please god, let it be true. i would party like it's 1999 if that bitch ended up in jail. pardon my french please.

That would be the biggest party ever....   drunk and long overdue!!![/quote
    No, biggest party ever will be the RV, then this
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 9:04 am

mochasmom wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:oh please god, let it be true. i would party like it's 1999 if that bitch ended up in jail. pardon my french please.

That would be the biggest party ever....   drunk and long overdue!!![/quote
    No, biggest party ever will be the RV, then this

You're probably right but, I figured the RV party would be over....soomer than that happening lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 9:17 am

Yes $OOOOMER!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:30 pm