Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BREAKING : BUSTED! James Comey CAUGHT in a LIE the Media is Completely IGNORING

Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING : BUSTED! James Comey CAUGHT in a LIE the Media is Completely IGNORING  Empty BREAKING : BUSTED! James Comey CAUGHT in a LIE the Media is Completely IGNORING

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

BREAKING : BUSTED! James Comey CAUGHT in a LIE the Media is Completely IGNORING 

Breaking News By Amy Moreno March 21, 2017

An unlikely freshman congresswoman snared disgraced FBI Director and Obama Deep State lackey James Comey in a lie during Monday’s House probe into the fake “Russia Conspiracy” theory.
    And predictably, our dishonest mainstream media is not reporting on it.
    Our friends at Conservative Treehouse point out that Rep. Elise Stefanik busted Comey in the lie when she asked him about the protocol for notifying the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), the White House, and senior congressional leadership when the FBI opens a counter-intelligence investigation.

Comey responded that these matters are discussed on a regular quarterly basis.
    Now, knowing the time-frame, and keeping in mind that Comey stated in July of 2016 a counter-intel investigation on the Russia/election began, the freshman congresswoman dropped the bomb.
    “When did you notify the White House, the DNI and congressional leadership?”
    Understandably, Comey looked uncomfortable because the answer to that question proves he’s a liar.
    Eight months later in March 2017, Congress was not notified.
    By his own admission, Comey laid claim to the counter-intel investigation on Russia and the election, which began in July 2016.
    The timeline Comey now presents completely obliterates the protocol of “regular quarterly” notifications, which he testified to earlier.
    Why?
    Why was Congress not notified using FBI protocol in this particular instance?
    Watch the video:
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO -

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-busted-james-comey-caught-in-a-lie-the-media-is-completely-ignoring/58832/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:31 pm