Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airstrike on Rawa City kills 13 Islamic State militants

jedi17
    jedi17

Airstrike on Rawa City kills 13 Islamic State militants Empty Airstrike on Rawa City kills 13 Islamic State militants

Post by jedi17 Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 19:55

Airstrike on Rawa City kills 13 Islamic State militants

Rawa (IraqiNews.com) Commander of the army’s 7th brigade, Lieutenant General Numan Abd al-Zawbaei announced on Saturday, that 13 members of the Islamic State group were killed by an air strike on a city, west of Anbar.

Zawbaei said in a press statement that the international coalition aircraft bombarded an explosives plant, a cache of weapons and a booby-trapped vehicle, inside a building belonging to the Islamic State group in the city of Rawa (230 km west of Ramadi).

Google Maps view of the city of Rawa (highlighted in red).
    The aerial bombardment also resulted in the destruction of the explosives plant, cache of weapons and booby-trapped vehicle, as well as killing 13 members of the Islamic State in the area, Zawbaei added.

Noteworthy, security forces finished their preparation to liberate the cities of Anah, Rawa and Qaim, backed by tribal fighters, from the Islamic State control.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 16:58