Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls with an increase of US rigs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls with an increase of US rigs Empty Oil falls with an increase of US rigs

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:29 am

Oil falls with an increase of US rigs

Date: 03/27/2017 11:12
    oil

Information / Baghdad ..

Oil prices fell on Monday with the growing US drilling activities amid doubts about the extension of the agreement led OPEC to cut production, which is scheduled to end its work initially in the middle of the year.

Global fell London Brent crude 33 cents, or the equivalent of 0.65 percent to $ 50.47 a barrel by 0653 GMT.

In the United States futures contracts for WTI fell 41 cents, or median is equivalent to 0.85 per cent to $ 47.56 a barrel.

Traders said prices fell as a result of growing drilling and production activities in the United States as well as uncertainty over whether the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other producers Samddon production cuts after mid-year.

According Sokret Vijayakar director Travicta energy consultancy "There is no shortage of crude oil at the moment ... and the fact that oil shale will recover clear very clearly."

He added that "it seems (also) that there is difficulty in reaching an agreement on the extension of production cuts." Finished / 25 p.

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/27/economic/142625

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:50 pm