Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House point in the Shiite settlement project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House point in the Shiite settlement project Empty House point in the Shiite settlement project

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 4:04 am

House point in the Shiite settlement project

I read carefully the Shiite settlement put forward by Mr. Ammar al- Hakim , head of the National Alliance project, or as some like renamed the National Alliance project, I could not avoid thinking about the events larger than others quickly take place, and people cut livelihoods and Akableuena smiles is not innocent and Etjhalon and the pace of change. I wondered why pay them to put up a new project for the settlement, carries Tnaah, justification for his failure more than a justification for its success, the project to be diagnosed the disease and looking for medicine, wants to maintain the unity of Iraqi territory is unified, without thinking about the causes of division, addressing the effectives of the political process without Altobeiran a real will to build a state of law and equal citizenship. Addressing busy Baltsagat and accusations of treason and suffer from the division between sects and parties and factions of the courage of harmony among them to possess, or to admit mistakes and make an apology because of the gains and personal selfishness and partisan and regional ambitions.
    Discussed between the folds of the project from home the point where , I found the verses is to stand against the aspirations of the Kurdish in the Declaration of Independence, under the pretext of partnership and integration, integration and the preservation of Iraq 's territorial integrity, and in seeking to prevail and the acquisition of power and install Shiite right to form a political majority government or order government reality and walk towards bridging the political maturity of the majority, and ignore the divisions and contradictions between the forces of the National Alliance and within each force, to be the primary objective is not to represent the Iraqi people.
    House point Alakhralve raises sorrow in the project really is to try to download the others responsible for the burden of failures and the collapse of the security and administrative institutions and increase the cracks between the citizens and the management of the clock on the timing of a political process that has mastered the illusions and sell industry, crying on the ruins of the homeland was lost, and count on the citizens have lost faith and hope politicians should do not have a role in shaping the future they can not even absolve themselves of the responsibility of creating cracks.
    Do not enter into the details of Kurdish Shiite relations based on shared values and historical links and go beyond temporary interests, not tired myself not with me Otabkm Login in the settlement , which some consider the details of the plot is made up of the broad dreams . Do not ask with whom? And how? And why? Do not ask all the questions that come to mind within the circumstances of time and place and Mattyatema in which we live as well as the challenges we face , because I am quite sure that you will feel the same things, and confident that the era of absence from awareness and ratification slogans bright narcotic and clapping her have ever been . But I say : can not afford this project , which intersects with the interests Alchordstanyen to do something noteworthy in the new equation in light of the loss of clear current balances. It is impossible for an evolution in the medium term in the near relations between everyone and especially those related to the critical topics of internal and external relations.
    In short , most say: the whole of the Ayanini project because it does not call for optimism at all in a country that has become a battleground for settling scores among States, and became a partnership single impossible and interfere with many factors, and Ayanini because he did not dare to risk describes the black and the wind that surrounded and surrounded by many, which was behind the massacres, crises and variables, and will be behind the next tremor it had not been minimized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 am