Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi air strikes heavy losses, killing 50 terrorists as they cross into Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi air strikes heavy losses, killing 50 terrorists as they cross into Iraq Empty Iraqi air strikes heavy losses, killing 50 terrorists as they cross into Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 1:11 am

Iraqi air strikes heavy losses, killing 50 terrorists as they cross into Iraq

a wish From 2017-03-28 at 00:02 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The military information cell announced on Monday that 50 terrorists were killed by air strikes as they crossed from Syria to Iraq.
    The cell said in a statement that "according to the information of the Federal Intelligence and Investigations Agency, the Air Falcons carried out several air strikes that resulted in the targeting of a gathering of elements calling for the terrorist in the area of ​​Balig south-west of Tal Afar as they tried to cross from Syria and Aceh, killing about 50 terrorists and destruction and 10 different wheels The types of heavy and agricultural mechanisms and the burning of some of the headquarters encircled within the end of their gathering and their intention to make the area of ​​the center of the Baygtahm towards operations.
    The statement added that "the destruction of a warehouse of missiles and explosive devices in full and killed about 8 terrorists in the Kairouan area south-west of Tal Afar, as well as the destruction of the enemy added in the area of ​​Blige and killed about 12 terrorists were inside and wounded many of them."
    The statement concluded, "It also destroyed the grave of the elements of the Daash and Babel operations room in full with the killing of a number of terrorists in the area of ​​Mahalip in Mosul."
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:06 am