Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, questioning Almtbakin Mosul on civilians ... Where were you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, questioning Almtbakin Mosul on civilians ... Where were you  Empty Abadi, questioning Almtbakin Mosul on civilians ... Where were you

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 3:14 am

Abadi, questioning Almtbakin Mosul on civilians ... Where were you

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    criticized Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Monday, statements that reduce the victories achieved in Mosul, stressing that Iraq is fighting on multiple fronts and against military and economic corruption and stand up and win.

Ebadi said during a meeting with a large number of journalists and political analysts in a statement to his office received "Journal News", "We are fighting on multiple fronts, military, economic, and against corruption and stand firm and win will not retreat, regardless of smear campaigns, and this victory No one can be monopolized for him."

"There is no one outbid us in the protection of civilians, and since the launch of the edits we confirmed the liberation of man before the earth, as the Almighty cries and claims of targeting civilians, aimed at saving Aldoaash at the last minute and stop international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism."

Abadi revealed, "the opening of an early achievement was sent two committees to investigate the circumstances of the bombing in Mosul that killed a number of citizens and our initial disagreement rumors say the results will not only truth and trust and commitment to our troops higher orders to protect civilians."
    He warned Abadi "attempts to alienate the sacrifices and the efforts of the massive return of liberation , who handed over to cities Daesh, and said sovereignty will not allow it and will never tolerate it."

Abadi, where he asked the plaintiffs to defend civilians when they were under the injustice Daesh whether they Daesh provide them to live in Raghad and safety and freedom? .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:12 am