Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Running On E

csd9013
    csd9013

Running On E Empty Running On E

Post by csd9013 Tue 28 Mar 2017, 7:45 am

Acts 17: 27-28
    [size=12]27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[/size]

Have you ever ran out of gas in your car? I have. Once.

My wife Denira and I were on our way out for the evening, and as we were riding down the road, I noticed the gas light had come on. I asked her how long it had been on and she told me that it had just came on, so there was no need to stop at the gas station till later.

Of course, we had one of those cars that could drive like 50 miles on an empty tank. So, surely we would hit a gas station later in the evening.

The ironic part of this story is, this conversation took place just as we were coming up on a gas station and passing it. I easily could have stopped to get gas, but chose to go on and “chance” it. It didn’t work in our favor.

Less than mile from the gas station, the car sputtered, jerked a bit and died on the side the road. I could still see the gas station in my review. Out of gas.

Maybe you’ve never ran out of gas in your car, but you feel personally, spiritually, or physically you’re running out of gas.

Some of us are running from God; others of us are doing everything we can to make up for a past we are ashamed of and using this as a disguise of running to him.

The good news is, you can run to him and not from him to get filled back up with a new hope to carry on.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:37 pm