Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan provides a loan for Iraq worth $ 480 million for energy projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan provides a loan for Iraq worth $ 480 million for energy projects in Iraq Empty Japan provides a loan for Iraq worth $ 480 million for energy projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:50 pm

Japan provides a loan for Iraq worth $ 480 million for energy projects in Iraq

Date: 14:47 30/03/2017
    Japan

Information / translation ...

Revealed the Nikkei ASEAN Review Economic, Thursday, that your pocket, Mitsubishi and Sumitomo Japanese companies in cooperation with the Bank of Japan's main international cooperation in the country are preparing to offer Iraq a loan of 53 billion Japanese yen, which is equivalent to $ 480 million for energy projects in Iraq in a move that spoke for the first time since 31 years.

According to the site in the news of his translation agency / information / that "the government-owned Bank of Japan will be performed with Tokyo and Mitsubishi Bank and Sherko Sumumato to support the Iraqi government project, which includes the purchase of power equipment from Japanese companies."

He added that "This transaction represents the beginning of a process to transform Japan's role in the reconstruction of Iraq to the private sector, and therefore, this loan does not come only from the Japanese development assistance program for the country."

The GPIC stopped providing new loans to Iraq since 1986 during the Iran-Iraq war. Finished / z 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:07 pm