Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar rises after a week of gains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar rises after a week of gains Empty Dollar rises after a week of gains

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Mar 2017, 3:03 am

Dollar rises after a week of gains

Economy News / Continue ...

The dollar rose during trading in the Asian continent, on Friday, keeping the gains this week after strong US economic data.
    The dollar index, which tracks the greenback's performance against six major currencies in the world 0.1 percent to 100.50, and achieves 0.9 percent during the week, according to "Reuters"

This figure is not far from the highest number of US currency in two weeks and reached 100.60

The euro fell against the dollar by 0.1 percent to become 1.0681, and reached the percentage decline throughout the week 1.1 percent

Showed US data on GDP, on Thursday, that the United States in the fourth quarter, slower growth more than in the previous period, but spending Almsthlkn achieved a strong boost

He said the financial expert, Jennifer Phil, the figure itself is not large but well, and future indicators look strong.

In exchange for his American counterpart, the dollar was steady to up to 111.98 yen, a rise of 0.5 percent during the week.

The pound Alastralini 0.2 percent to $ 1.2490, so a week of volatile performance after the start because of Britain's declaration of the exit from the European Union procedures.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7032

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:04 pm