Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: oil and gas law is still pending did not resolve his order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: oil and gas law is still pending did not resolve his order Empty Jubouri: oil and gas law is still pending did not resolve his order

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 4:31 am

Jubouri: oil and gas law is still pending did not resolve his order

Sunday April 2, 2017 10:02

News / Baghdad
    , said House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , Sunday that the oil and gas law is still not closed its mind, noting that the law is the backbone to regulate the relationship between the center and the region and producing provinces.

Jubouri said in Iraq Energy Forum held in Baghdad and attended by Alsumaria News, said that " the draft oil and gas law , which represents a light legislative work laws and since 2007 has not resolved his order by the government and the House of Representatives , " noting that " the law is still pending and that it is no longer a final form compound it was withdrawn several times. "
    Oil announces the completion of the draft oil and gas law and send it to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers
    Kurdish lawmaker: the government delayed sending oil and gas law for fear of new differences

He added Jubouri that " the project has come under intense political bickering , " he said, adding that " the law is the backbone to regulate the relationship between the center and the region and producing provinces and the regulatory framework for national and foreign investment in the sector."

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Oil has called, in the 17th of December 2014, to speed up the legislation of the oil and gas law, to regulate the relationship between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil , and ensure the distribution of oil imports to the provinces producing almost guarantees their rights, while the provincial council renewed Basra demanding the involvement of the province file oil contracts to ensure financial and administrative entitlements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:59 pm