Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Even the fight against corruption is a balance between the blocks." Yasiri reveals hidden secrets of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Even the fight against corruption is a balance between the blocks." Yasiri reveals hidden secrets of Empty Even the fight against corruption is a balance between the blocks." Yasiri reveals hidden secrets of

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:07 am

Even the fight against corruption is a balance between the blocks." Yasiri reveals hidden secrets of the work of the Integrity Commission

BAGHDAD, April 4 (Xinhua) - Combating corruption in Iraq is a difficult task and a job that has no recognition. That is why Hassan al-Yasiri, the head of the Iraqi Integrity Commission, has been trying for about a year to abandon the job.
    A year after he took over, Yasiri submitted his resignation to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in June 2016 but the resignation was rejected.
    Yasiri insisted on resigning anyway, but agreed to remain in office until the alternative was found. So he continues his work and tries to root out corruption in a country where bribery and looting of state resources are cited as the cause of everything from low living standards to the collapse of the army to an oppressive organization.
    One of the reasons he wants to resign is that the authorities have taken action only in 15 percent of the 12,000 cases of corruption that the commission investigated and referred to the judiciary last year, said Yasiri.
    "There are very few," said Yasiri, 47. We want the judiciary to resolve the cases quickly to keep up with the work of the Commission ... I am very hurt. "
    He said he took bold steps and sent investigators to open files in each ministry in search of the slightest signs of corruption and a travel ban on senior officials for the first time.
    Senior officials had to be more transparent about their financial affairs.
    But he is constantly being criticized by political blocs that have used their control over ministries to provide services to their supporters. Since Yasiri belongs to Iraq's Shi'ite majority, Sunnis and Kurds accuse him of favoring Shiites, while Shiites accuse themselves of pursuing Shi'ites.
    Yasiri recalls that a senior Iraqi official visited him in his office in a heavily fortified area of ​​Baghdad without identifying the official.
    "He told me that 'all those who brought them to justice are Shiites,'" Yasiri said. "There must be a balance," he said. There must be Sunnis and Kurds. '"
    "I told him, 'We do not do this cocktail.'"
    "The problem has been reduced by more scrutiny from the defense ministry, but more work is needed," Yasiri said. Some officers still receive part of the salaries of some soldiers in return for allowing them unlimited leave.
    "There are one million soldiers in the army. In all countries it is difficult to eliminate corruption in these large numbers. We are trying to tighten the screws on the corrupt, but it is difficult to eliminate corruption overnight. We need more time. "
    Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:52 am