Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki confirms that the international and regional conflict in Iraq has produced Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh -  Maliki confirms that the international and regional conflict in Iraq has produced Daesh Empty Maliki confirms that the international and regional conflict in Iraq has produced Daesh

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2017, 2:04 am

Maliki confirms that the international and regional conflict in Iraq has produced Daesh

06/04/2017

Direction Press / Baghdad
    Vice President of the Republic and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki that the international and regional conflict produced terrorism Daesh in Iraq

The statement said the Office of the Vice President of the Republic media that al-Maliki said during a speech delivered today at the ceremony held by the Martyrs Foundation to mark the anniversary 37 of the martyrdom of the great reference Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Alawite girl Huda, "The battle of right against wrong going on," he said. " we have to draw inspiration from the thought of the martyr Sadr's strength and firmness in the face of injustice and tyranny. "

Maliki reiterated "the need to confront hard-line ideology that seeks to overthrow the Islamic principles that underpin the society in Iraq and called by Mr. thinker Martyr Sadr (Jerusalem)," explaining that "terrorism and extremism is not limited to al Qaeda and Daesh organizations, but every thought puts the will of targeting and filtering Platform for action is based on Kan. "

Maliki has called for "Iraqis to address foreign schemes that seek to tear Iraq and stirring sectarian strife in which" once again, "through the establishment of conferences abroad aimed to make room for interference in the internal affairs", warning of "the existence of the process of targeting the national question by enemies."
    MY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:26 pm