Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We are committed to workers’ rights and reconstruction projects will not stop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We are committed to workers’ rights and reconstruction projects will not stop Empty Al-Sudani: We are committed to workers’ rights and reconstruction projects will not stop

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2024, 5:21 am

Al-Sudani: We are committed to workers’ rights and reconstruction projects will not stop
    • Time: 05/01/2024 09:41:13

• Read: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, affirmed the government’s commitment to guaranteeing workers’ rights.
    Al-Sudani said in a tweet on the {X} platform on the occasion of International Labor Day, which falls on the first of May, “We extend our warmest congratulations and fullest blessings to the workers in Iraq and the world on the anniversary of their most important day, and we affirm our commitment to all Iraqi workers, women and men, to provide a work environment that preserves their dignity and ensures Their material and moral rights, because they represent a supreme value in our country, in which service, reconstruction and development projects have begun and will not stop, with the help of the Almighty God.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:50 am