Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

You Are So Beautiful

csd9013
    csd9013

You Are So Beautiful Empty You Are So Beautiful

Post by csd9013 Wed 12 Apr 2017, 10:44 am

Joe Cocker sung a song titled, "You Are So Beautiful" and it is one of my favorite songs.

Beautiful is a word that should be used often, but not like you probably think.

It is not found in a box, a nip, or a tuck. It has nothing to do with luck.So many are tempted to invest in facelifts, booty lifts, cheek implants, botox this and botox that.

With every day I live beauty changes in my eyes.

Beauty is found in a laugh that is accompanied by a head thrown back, a smile that stretches ear to ear, and holding hands. Real beauty can be seen in women regardless of age. From running after children on the seashore in a bathing suit 3 sizes bigger than desired to watching a sunset on a lake with the love of their life. It's dancing in the rain. The triumph of truth and watching a fairytale wedding. It's waving at the little old lady sitting on the porch, watching a gentleman open the door for his wife of many years, or people singing old songs as if it was yesterday.

Beauty is in memories. In life. In us. It isn't about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty soul.

There's no gimmick to real beauty. Nothing to buy. No magical cream or needles needed. No hoops to jump through.

Beauty is everywhere if we only have the eyes to see it. (Jesus, give us eyes to see it.) Look for it today and use the word "beautiful" at least 3 times.

♪♫ You are so beautiful......to me. You are so beautiful......to me. Can't you seeeeeeeeeeeeee. You're everything I hoped for. You're everything I need. You are so beautiful......to me. ♪♫

Go ahead...listen to Joe sing it. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpMkdPDthT8

Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am God, I am God who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 pm