Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia questioned the US veto military contacts Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia questioned the US veto military contacts Syria Empty Russia questioned the US veto military contacts Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2017, 3:11 am

Russia questioned the US veto military contacts Syria

Date: 04/14/2017 09:16
    Russian Defense

Information / Baghdad ..

Questioned the Russian Defense Ministry, on Friday, US allegations intercepted communications between Syrian soldiers convicted to prepare for the bombing of Khan Sheikhun, noting that the Pentagon is often justified by evidence flimsy aggressiveness.

He said the ministry spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov Commenting on the news reported by US media that Washington intercepted communications military Syrians have talked about the preparation of a chemical attack Idlib province, "according to the tradition of the installer, every violation of international law, especially the American military aggression against sovereign states, the Pentagon is always justified by certain evidence and unquestionable evidence of the atrocities, and with the increasing degree of fabrication in this evidence, increasing the degree of confidentiality. "

Konashenkov added that if US intelligence continued to hide the alleged crimes against humanity evidence, it means that no evidence has.

The channel CNN US had quoted a senior US official, the US military and intelligence agencies intercepted communications Syrian military experts to discuss the preparations for a chemical attack using sarin gas in the Syrian province of Idlib. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/14/world/147347

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:27 pm