Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian troops begin editing a good town of Imam north of Hama

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian troops begin editing a good town of Imam north of Hama Empty Syrian troops begin editing a good town of Imam north of Hama

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 3:00 am

Syrian troops begin editing a good town of Imam north of Hama

18/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    It began to units of the Syrian army, on Tuesday morning, a ground military operation and wide on the town of Thebes Imam north of the city of Hama to recover from the control of the militants.
    Was quoted by German news agency for a military source, the military operation came after artillery shelling and intense rocket more than 4 hours continued on insurgent positions in the vicinity of the town center.
    The source added that the groups made up of hundreds of soldiers began to move in the middle of the night from several directions on the town and managed less than an hour from the storming of the eastern side of the city adjacent to Soran and from the southern side of the axis of Qamhana.
    The source confirmed that the intrusion forces reinforced their positions inside the town and put points installed "which will help them in control of the town over the next few hours."
    The operation comes after about 24 hours from the control of government forces on the city Soran one of the largest armed opposition strongholds in the northern countryside of Hama.
    The good Imam city in terms of the area of ​​Hama Soran. Located in the countryside north-west of the city of Hama 3 kilometers west of the international road (Hama - Aleppo). Which made them a strategic axis between Aleppo and Hama, an estimated population of good forward about 24 thousand people.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160422.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:12 pm