Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia's Gazprom aims to develop an Iranian gas field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia's Gazprom aims to develop an Iranian gas field Empty Russia's Gazprom aims to develop an Iranian gas field

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 1:56 am

Russia's Gazprom aims to develop an Iranian gas field

23/04/2017

Said Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangana, the Russian company Gazprom want to develop Farzad gas field ( A and B ) , located in the Persian Gulf.

He explained Zangana on the sidelines of the International Forum of the 13 industry Iranian petrochemicals on Saturday that negotiations with the Indian side to develop the Farzad field B invader has achieved nothing despite a lot of time later, adding that the negotiations have yet to fail and its outcome has become dependent on the counterparty.

He stressed that Russia 's Gazprom has announced its readiness to develop the Farzad field A and B , it is also possible to drill a well finder in the field or field development in an unconventional way, as a mechanism EPCF (Engineering - Supply - establishment - financing).

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161139.html

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:44 pm