Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment portend {company} Russian Gazprom in the Badra oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment portend {company} Russian Gazprom in the Badra oil field Empty Environment portend {company} Russian Gazprom in the Badra oil field

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:34 am

History of edits:: 2.27.2017 10:06 • 64 visits readable
    {Baghdad} Euphrates News alerted the Ministry of Health and the Environment {company} Gazprom Russian oil operating in the Badra oil field in Wasit Province "for violating the conditions of environmental laws approved by the ministry."
    According to a statement of the ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "of the Directorate of Wasit environment technical teams spotted a number of environmental violations oil company {Gazprom} in the field of Badra, it was noted that the company deal with the Clays and waste wells in violation of environmental conditions, were taken actions legal and a warning for violating environmental laws. " 
    He pointed out that " the Directorate of Wasit Environment confirmed on oil company to abide by the standards and environmental determinants and not to throw waste and residues in the nearby farms and commitment Bermaha in specific locations for each company from the oil companies operating in the province of Basra." 
    The Ministry of Health and Environment has asked the Ministry of Oil and invested companies to the oil fields in the provinces need to waste oil and waste that result from the development of fields Alnaftyh.anthy processed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 8:09 am