Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: North Korea threatens to wipe America off the face of the earth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: North Korea threatens to wipe America off the face of the earth Empty The Independent: North Korea threatens to wipe America off the face of the earth

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 3:19 am

The Independent: North Korea threatens to wipe America off the face of the earth

28/04/2017

It revealed the newspaper " The Independent" British, North Korea threatened again to "erase" America on the face of the earth, in case Washington has threatened the capital , Pyongyang .

The paper quoted a spokesman for the Central Committee of the Association of Kim Il - Sung Sim, saying that the destruction will be attached to the planet if the Americans and their allies launched an attack on his country .

The Korean official threatened that Pyongyang would destroy the capital of southern Seoul, the US and Washington DC, in the case showed " a slight amount of provocation ."

The spokesman said the central news agency run by the government , "  we fully prepared to fight and use 5 million to eliminate a nuclear bomb without mercy on the demons who are trying to push our country into a nuclear disaster .

This comes after the threat of rising tensions on the Korean peninsula after North Korea conducted a missile test failed earlier this month, the Washington deploy THAAD anti-missile system in Korea Genoese ally in the region .

US President Donald Trump, said in an interview with Reuters that he is likely to erupt a major conflict with North Korea in the standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but it would prefer to end the conflict through diplomatic means .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161922.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:22 am