Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three deputies intend to interrogate al-Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three deputies intend to interrogate al-Abadi Empty Three deputies intend to interrogate al-Abadi

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 3:27 am

Three deputies intend to interrogate al-Abadi

May 2 .2017 - 10:46 | Number of readings: 197

Sommer News: Baghdad

Parliamentary sources revealed on Tuesday, three deputies agreement on the questioning of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, indicating that there is an administrative and financial irregularities committed by al-Abadi.

The sources for "Sommer News", that "there is an agreement by a number of MPs to question the prime minister over the coming period, due to the financial and administrative mistakes made by the prime minister," adding that "the interrogation will not be during this period because the prime minister argues the security situation says some MPs want to disable victories. "

He added, "The victories achieved the efforts of the security forces combined resistance of the popular crowd, clans and the Peshmerga, and there is no Mtvdil in the Iraqi state on them," pointing out that "there is a political one in the country has credited with the victories achieved by the security forces and the popular crowd."

Parliamentary sources spoke, about "the existence of an agreement between MP Kazem Sayadi and between MPs Haitham al-Jubouri and Mohammed Halbusi out paper and one for questioning the prime minister to show the files of corruption and made explicit in front of public opinion."

She added that "there is a financial and administrative irregularities committed by the Prime Minister will be collected one file for questioning," noting that "most of the decisions taken by the Council of Ministers that do not benefit the Iraqi people, even some fake and process just to silence the Iraqi street, including the decisions taken in the province Wasit, which has not yet been implemented. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:06 pm