Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon hires an apartment nuclear blades in the Trump Tower

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon hires an apartment nuclear blades in the Trump Tower Empty Pentagon hires an apartment nuclear blades in the Trump Tower

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 3:31 am

Pentagon hires an apartment nuclear blades in the Trump Tower

Baghdad -okalat

US Department of Defense "Pentagon" said she put the final touches on a contract apartment located in the Trump Tower in New York in favor of the White House military office rent.

According to the letter to the Democratic Rep. Jackie Spier, a member of the committees of the Armed Services and Intelligence from the Defense Ministry official, James Mackstravek, the apartment will be used in support of President Donald Trump, but without returning the material benefit him personally or his organization.

Military Office holds and protects "football" device that contains the code-secret needed by the president to give up the implementation of a nuclear attack, and believes his contacts in any place to go.

He did not comment the White House or Secret Service or the Defense Department whether similar arrangements were made for other properties frequented by Trump.

Among these properties, Mar yous Resort in Palm Beach, Florida Club and Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey, where Trump is currently serving his weekly holiday.

In the letter, the Defense Ministry official, James Mackstravek, said that the apartment is privately owned and lease negotiations took place with those who represent only the owner.

He wrote "any acquisition of space leased an annual rent of more than $ million must be approved by my office first," adding that he acknowledged this act after consultation with the White House and other officials, the military office.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AC%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:30 pm