Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House on lockdown after intruder tries to scale fence and is tackled by Secret Service agents

Lobo
    Lobo

White House on lockdown after intruder tries to scale fence and is tackled by Secret Service agents Empty White House on lockdown after intruder tries to scale fence and is tackled by Secret Service agents

Post by Lobo Tue 16 May 2017, 5:58 pm

TRUMP SECURITY SCARE
    White House on lockdown after intruder tries to scale fence and is tackled by Secret Service agents

The Secret Service rushed into action after someone jumped over a bike rack which is used as a barrier
    By Ellie Flynn
    16th May 2017, 9:34 pm
    Updated: 16th May 2017, 10:30 pm

THE White House was on lockdown after someone attempted to climb over the fence this evening.
    The Secret Service rushed into action after someone jumped over a bike rack used as a barrier along the White House’s north fence.

White House on lockdown after intruder tries to scale fence and is tackled by Secret Service agents Nintchdbpict000324207911

EPA
    The White House was on lockdown after someone tried to scale a fence

White House on lockdown after someone tries to climb fence
    Secret Service responding to an individual who jumped the bike rack along the North Fence Line of Penn Ave. Suspect in custody.
    — U.S. Secret Service (@SecretService) May 16, 2017
    It borders the President's grounds along the North Fence Line of Penn Avenue.
    The suspect been taken into custody, the Secret Service's official Twitter account reports.
    The incident happened at around 4.35pm.
    No further information is available.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3578333/white-house-on-lockdown-after-someone-attempted-to-climb-over-fence/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:09 am