Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossing points: 11 arrested Andnoc at Basra airport on charges of smuggling half a million d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossing points: 11 arrested Andnoc at Basra airport on charges of smuggling half a million d Empty Border crossing points: 11 arrested Andnoc at Basra airport on charges of smuggling half a million d

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 2:44 am

Border crossing points: 11 arrested Andnoc at Basra airport on charges of smuggling half a million dollars

SECTION: NEWS SLADEMAY 17, 2017

Baghdad / Baghdad News / .. announced director general of border crossing points, Major General Sami Sudan, on Wednesday, the arrest of 11 people carrying Alandnoch nationality at Basra International Airport while trying to smuggle half a million dollars.

Sudan said in a statement received / Baghdad News / copy of it, "placed their arrest was in possession of a sum of money of 500 thousand dollars throwing smuggled out of Iraq, putting in ways to circumvent our security services and concealment and lack of authorization."

He added that "the defendants were referred to the judiciary" .anthy 21 / t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:14 am