Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Corruption in the mechanism of debt repayment of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Corruption in the mechanism of debt repayment of Iraq Empty Parliamentary Finance: Corruption in the mechanism of debt repayment of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 2:43 am

Parliamentary Finance: Corruption in the mechanism of debt repayment of Iraq

Last updated: 17 May 2017 - 1:29 PM
    BAGHDAD / A member of the Finance Committee MP Majida al-Tamimi questioned on Wednesday the funds of Iraq that he owned, while pointing out that corruption in spending is the cause of the financial crisis, hinted at corruption in the way of repayment of foreign loans. Tamimi said a journalist today: That "many loans were given to Iraq for the purpose of supporting its budget for 2017, including the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank," explaining that "one of the loans called the loan guarantee, which participated in three countries, namely Britain, France and Canada, an estimated 945 billion dinars." , That "Iraq has a commitment to repaid foreign bonds and a loan The European Union and the American loan for the purpose of arming, as well as the British loan, the Chinese and Swedish, and the loan of the Islamic Bank of Malaysia, "noting" financial consequences will fall on Iraq in the event of non-commitment. "She noted that" corruption in government spending on institutions and government departments and management, To a financial crisis suffocating to Iraq, "asking," Where the funds that was owned by Iraq in the previous stages? "Tamimi said," There is one or more of the corruption in the mechanism of debt repayment of Iraq due to loans. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:21 pm