Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Up and At 'Em!

csd9013
    csd9013

Up and At 'Em! Empty Up and At 'Em!

Post by csd9013 Fri May 19, 2017 10:38 am

There are mornings we awaken to discover we don’t like ourselves. We don’t like others and we don’t like life.

Our cranky pants are pulled up to our armpits. Throw that engine into reverse and make a u-turn quick!

How are we supposed to soar with the eagles when we feel and act like a chicken nugget? When we have the presence of the Lord in our lives we live a blessed life. We were created to soar because the blessed life is the best life.

Grab hold of today with those tired hands and shaky legs and stand on the promises of God. Faith will not fail you.

Up and At 'Em!

Remember, we all go through pain and sorrow but when we take comfort in Jesus, He lifts our chin and gives us strength for today and hope for tomorrow.

Grab a cup of coffee, tip it at life and give it your best shot. Here's looking at you kiddo!

Isaiah 40:31 "....but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm