Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Damascus .. agree to unify efforts to defeat terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Damascus .. agree to unify efforts to defeat terrorism Empty Baghdad and Damascus .. agree to unify efforts to defeat terrorism

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 2:05 am

Baghdad and Damascus .. agree to unify efforts to defeat terrorism

5/20/2017 0:00

Abadi sends a message verbal lion
    Baghdad / morning
    transfer national security adviser, Faleh al - Fayad, a verbal message from Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Syrian President Bashar al - Assad, in which he stressed the importance of continuing to strengthen the existing cooperation between Syria and Iraq in their fight against terrorist organizations infidels, especially with regard to cooperation coordinating efforts in the fight against the organization «Daesh» terrorist on the common border between the two countries.
    It coincided assurances commander of the armed forces to strengthen security cooperation between Baghdad and Damascus, with the great victories achieved by the heroes of the crowd in Kairouan and Baaj and a number of separation between Iraq and Syria border areas, through efforts to cut off supply lines between the gangs «Daesh operations».
    Discussed Assad and al - Fayad, according to the Syrian News Agency (SANA) «practical and field steps for military coordination between the two armies on both sides of the border in the light of the victories achieved by the Iraqi army in Mosul, were also discussed prospects for direct near cooperation between the Syrian and Iraqi armies in the fight against terrorism jointly between the two countries ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:30 pm