Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO: We are looking to participate in Iraq and Syria and the decision very soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO: We are looking to participate in Iraq and Syria and the decision very soon Empty NATO: We are looking to participate in Iraq and Syria and the decision very soon

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 2:36 am

NATO: We are looking to participate in Iraq and Syria and the decision very soon

Editorial date: 2017/5/20

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said the alliance was discussing the issue of engagement by fighting the terrorist in Iraq and Syria.
    "NATO has provided support to the international coalition by fighting a duel, and NATO is helping by providing reconnaissance aircraft and training Iraqi forces," Stoltenberg told Bloomberg on Friday.
    He added that the question of whether NATO can help more, as well as whether NATO need to join the International Alliance, and become a member of the official? This issue is being discussed at the moment, I expect that the decision will be taken in a very soon.
    Stoltenberg pointed out that supporters of the idea assert that, "This will provide stronger political support, and we can increase coordination with our allies, who are already members of the coalition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO: We are looking to participate in Iraq and Syria and the decision very soon Empty NATO is expected to participate to fight "Daesh" in Iraq and Syria "very soon"

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 3:28 am

NATO is expected to participate to fight "Daesh" in Iraq and Syria "very soon"

Saturday 20 May 2017

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

announced that the Secretary - General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) , Jens Stoltenberg , NATO is looking to fight the issue of participation of the "Daesh" in Syria and Iraq , expected to take a decision at this time "very soon."

NATO Secretary - General told " Bloomberg " according to "Sputnik", "NATO has provided support to the international coalition fighting organization" Daesh. "NATO helps by providing reconnaissance aircraft and through the training of Iraqi forces.
    NATO: We will not participate in armed clashes in Iraq and Syria
    Tillerson calls for NATO to do more to fight "Daesh" in Syria and Iraq

He added that " the question of whether NATO can help more than that, as you are required to join the NATO international coalition, and become an official member? .. will be discussed this issue at the present time, I expect that decision will be taken very soon."

Stoltenberg pointed out that the supporters of the idea argue that, "This will provide a stronger political support, and we can increase coordination with our allies, who are already members of the coalition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 10:21 am