Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Best Life

csd9013
    csd9013

The Best Life Empty The Best Life

Post by csd9013 Sat 20 May 2017, 8:36 am

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him” (Hebrews 10:38, KJV)

God didn’t design living by faith to give you high blood pressure or to cause you panic attacks. Living by faith is not like a roller coaster that you just can’t wait to get off of. As if to say, “I can’t wait to go to heaven and get off this crazy roller coaster called faith.

We have to be transformed by the renewing of our mind, even as it relates to living by faith. We must have a right perspective. What is the right perspective? Living by faith is like resting in a boat where it’s just you and God. He is doing the rowing and you are resting in His promises, resting in His Word, resting in His love as you let Him take you wherever He wants you to go. The more you rest, the more He navigates you to victory. The more you entrust your entire well-being to God, the greater He can bless you and use you to be a great blessing.

A life of faith is a blessed and liberating life. It is the best life and God wants you to discover it! He wants to make you rich in experiences with Him.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:33 pm