Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of a new batch of full-time salary of the full-time appointment from Friday for two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of a new batch of full-time salary of the full-time appointment from Friday for two days Empty The launch of a new batch of full-time salary of the full-time appointment from Friday for two days

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 2:27 am

The launch of a new batch of full-time salary of the full-time appointment from Friday for two days

BASRA, May 24 (UPI) - The Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and the special needs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has announced the launch of a new payment of the full-time salary of 1323 beneficiaries in Basra province for three days from Friday 26-5 On Sunday 28-5 in the center of the province of the Forum of Culture and Arts for Youth and Sports, in front of the emergency door to the port hospital.
    . "The distribution will take place only in the presence of the appointee, accompanied by the original official documents and photocopies for the disabled and the disabled after the completion of the administrative, technical and financial procedures and the approval of their names by the medical committees," the head of the committee, Judge Asghar Abdul Razzaq al-Moussawi, said in a statement. "He said.
    Al-Moussawi added that "the Authority continues to launch new payments of full-time salaries in all governorates during the holy month of Ramadan for delivery to the beneficiaries under the guidance of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs."
    The salary of the full-time employee is granted under Article 19 of Law No. 38 of 2013 for the care of people with disabilities and special needs an

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:57 am