Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Friendships

csd9013
    csd9013

Friendships Empty Friendships

Post by csd9013 Thu 01 Jun 2017, 7:50 am

Job 2:11-13New International Version (NIV)
    11 When Job’s three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with him and comfort him. 12 When they saw him from a distance, they could hardly recognize him; they began to weep aloud, and they tore their robes and sprinkled dust on their heads.13 Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was.

Friendship is an amazing gift. Here we see 3 friends approaching their friend that life has come at hard. Job has pretty much had an unimaginable amount of pain and loss. His three friends have travelled to comfort him and be with him in his hardship. They didn’t just say they would be there, but they actually were there. And when they saw the depths of distress Job was in they cried out, they wept, they ripped their clothes and were in distress with him. Then they sat with him for seven days and nights and no one spoke. I'll be honest, some of the most meaningful moments I have had with my closest friends have been silent. In our times of losing our children, I can recall how some just sat with us. I'll never forget them or those moments. They are dear to me. May we all be friends that go to people in their distress, and may our loudest words be spoken silently as we sit with one another. May we love like this, and when time to take a step forward, may we take it together.
    Rip534
    Rip534
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Friendships Empty Re: Friendships

Post by Rip534 Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:57 pm

Very Nice

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm