Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States emphasizes visa procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States emphasizes visa procedures Empty The United States emphasizes visa procedures

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2017, 1:50 am

The United States emphasizes visa procedures

History of edits:: 2017/6/1

{International: Euphrates News} US administration issued a new questionnaire for applicants to obtain a visa to enter the United States includes questions about the accounts on social networking sites during the past five years, and biographical information dating back to 15 years.
    Officials could consulates under the new procedures apply for all previous passport numbers, and accounts on social networking sites during the past five years, and e - mail addresses, phone numbers and biographical information dating back to 15 years, including housing addresses and information on jobs and previous travel .
    The US Administration and Budget Office had agreed on 23 May on the new questions that come under tighter screening of visitors to the United States action efforts, despite criticism from officials in the education sector groups and academic during the introduction of new procedures for public comment.

Critics said the new procedures "The new questions will be a great burden and will lead to severe delays in the procedures for entering the country and discourage foreign students and scientists from coming to the United States" .anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=143782

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 am