Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian military expert: integration between the Syrian and Iraqi armies would hinder the progress o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian military expert: integration between the Syrian and Iraqi armies would hinder the progress o Empty Syrian military expert: integration between the Syrian and Iraqi armies would hinder the progress o

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:57 am

Syrian military expert: integration between the Syrian and Iraqi armies would hinder the progress of US forces in Deir al-Zour

Military expert in the Syrian army Haitham Hassoun

He confirmed the military expert in the Syrian army Haitham Hassoun that progress to Deir al-Zour is settled for the Syrian army, noting that the integration between the Syrian and Iraqi armies will stop the way for US forces towards Deir al-Zour.
    Hassoun said that the Syrian army operations in Homs in sync with other operations in Damascus that believes in providing the army, which aims to control the Syrian-Jordanian-Iraqi border and prevent the expansion of terrorist groups supported by the international coalition, stressing that the purpose of the recent US attack on Syrian forces and its allies aim to prevent them from access to Tanf base, which is a center for the presence of US troops on the Syrian-Iraqi border.
    He noted the absence of the possibility to enter the US forces British to Syria from outside the military zone in the Executive or the fact that an attempt to enter any foreign troops would lead to a military clash with the Syrian army and its allies, pointing out that progress in Deir al-Zour is in coordination with the popular crowd Iraq, praising the symbiosis between the Syrian and Iraqi forces .

http://altaghier.tv/2017/06/02/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 am