Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian opposition to the Geneva stand by attacking Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian opposition to the Geneva stand by attacking Saudi Arabia and Qatar Empty Syrian opposition to the Geneva stand by attacking Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 3:00 am

Syrian opposition to the Geneva stand by attacking Saudi Arabia and Qatar

06/06/2017

Member of the delegation criticized the body so-called Syrian opposition Geneva negotiations Khaled Mahameed Qatar, saying Qatar had a negative role in the Syrian crisis, stressing that it had a different agenda to the aspirations of the Syrians.
    He continued Syrian opposition channel "Russia Today" Monday evening, "the Syrians are not out of this conflict, but at the heart of the matter, because Qatar is a key player from the start, but its role was bad, especially in the south of Syria.
    Mahameed pointed out that Qatar in the Brotherhood and to its agenda to support factions that do not reflect the Syrian Revolution, has caused a lot of damage to this revolution.
    He stressed the unfair role played by Doha in the four cities and the promises made by the Qatari ambassador to Geneva himself to bring the 1,500 detainees from Syrian prisons deal, and his talk about the Supreme Commission for approval of negotiations on the deal, which was denied by the latter.
    He added Mahamid "We hope Qatari brothers to review their accounts, and invest the funds of Qatar in the Arab youth development and not in sectarian wars.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167636.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm