Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers issued a series of decisions with respect to contracts and taxes

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Council of Ministers issued a series of decisions with respect to contracts and taxes Empty Council of Ministers issued a series of decisions with respect to contracts and taxes

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 27 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

Council of Ministers issued a series of decisions with respect to contracts and taxes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

08/27/2013 07:09

The Cabinet decided to exempt foreign companies contracting for the implementation of a project of the port of Faw from taxes and fees, believing it development projects, Vbima the agreed to exempt imported animals for breeding purposes of drawing the reconstruction of Iraq.

A statement issued today that "the Council held its thirty-seventh regular in Baghdad today under the chairmanship of President Nuri al-Maliki, where authorized the Minister of Finance to hold loan guarantee provided by the banks {Rafidain and Rasheed, Iraqi Trade} and private payments remaining three company {Hanwha} South Korea in accordance with the timings time agreed between the Commission and the company executing. "

He explained that he "also decided to accept the letter of guarantee in direct support of the South Korean company for each batch paid by banks and issued by the Export-Import Bank Korean {Exim Bank}, considering that the letter of guarantee issued by the governmental entity Korean and implementation of the commitment of the contract with the company implemented and adopted by three government banks. "

The statement said that he "was approved on the contribution of the Republic of Iraq to increase the financial resources of the Arab Monetary Fund and the amount of its share in the IPO proposal {38.950} Thirty-eight thousand nine hundred and fifty dinars Arabic My Account and the proportion of subscription {12.98 percent} where is paid {19.475} nineteen thousand four hundred and seventy-five dinars Arabic My Account tied {50%} of Iraq's share is converted from the balance of the general reserve to the Arab Monetary Fund and pay the same amount (19 475), equivalent to 50 percent the second of Iraq's share paid in five equal annual installments of any rate of 3,895 dinars Arabic My Account annually, equivalent to 18 , 696 eighteen thousand, six hundred and ninety-six dollars. "

The statement noted that "he has to approve the Authorization of the National Authority for Investment by issuing an investment license to a company Iraq diamonds for industrial investment in order to construct a plant for the production of cement in the province of Najaf."

He said that "the Council also decided to exempt foreign companies for the purposes of implementation of the project of the port of Faw of taxes and fees for being one of the development projects."

The statement said that "the Council commissioned the Ministry of Construction and Housing to re-restoration and collector Fatima Hussein, in Miqdadiya also agreed to exempt imported live animals for breeding purposes of drawing the reconstruction of Iraq"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm