Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian weightings to kill «Baghdadi»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian weightings to kill «Baghdadi» Empty Russian weightings to kill «Baghdadi»

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:22 am

Russian weightings to kill «Baghdadi»

6/17/2017 0:00

Following the raid targeted a gathering for terrorists in Raqqa
    Baghdad / agencies
    suggested the Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday that he was eliminated leader of the organization «Daesh» called «Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi» after an air strike by the Russian Air Force on 28 May last in Syria, and it is verification of the preliminary information.
    She explained the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement that « the raid was directed to the night of 28 last May to the command center continued to organize« Daesh », held it at the time a meeting of the leaders of the « Doaash »to search out terrorists from tenderness paths through what is known as» Southern Corridor », and followed the ministry : «according to information to make sure their health through various channels, the leader of the « Daesh »Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi also present at the meeting, and was eliminated by the raid». He said the Russian statement that « the raid carried out by aircraft models« Su -35 »and» Su - 34 »in the southern suburbs of the paper, in advance was informed of the American side directed, according to information available, the raid has resulted in the liquidation of nearly 30 leading field in the terrorist organization , in addition to nearly 300 terrorist guards of these leaders.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139291

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:46 am