Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: We are working on a re-engagement with the channel to prevent Moscow, but we will not hesi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: We are working on a re-engagement with the channel to prevent Moscow, but we will not hesi Empty Pentagon: We are working on a re-engagement with the channel to prevent Moscow, but we will not hesi

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:56 am

Pentagon: We are working on a re-engagement with the channel to prevent Moscow, but we will not hesitate to protect ourselves and our allies

21:20 - 06/19/2017

The Pentagon announced that it is working to reconnect to channel US-Russian special operation to prevent the occurrence of aviation accidents in the sky of Syria, adding that Washington would not hesitate to protect troops and partners there.

Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a press statement made on Monday: "We will work during the coming hours, through diplomatic and military channels to prevent the re-engagement system."

He said Dunford at the same time that the contacts between the Russian military in the Syrian Humaimam and their counterparts in the US base in diameter base many still exist.

For his part, said a Pentagon spokesman, Jeff Davis, Monday: "We are aware of these Russian statements (suspension of the memorandum of aviation safety), we do not seek to contest a dispute with any party in Syria, with the exception of the organization Daesh." He Davies stressed: "But we will to protect ourselves and our partners without hesitation, in the event of the emergence of any threat. "

The Russian Defense Ministry had announced earlier on Monday, for the suspension of the memorandum on ensuring aviation safety in the atmosphere of Syria, which Russia and the United States concluded in October / October 2015, in the Russian move came in response to a drop fighter " Su -22 "belonging to the Syrian air Force in the vicinity of the town of Rusafa Brive tenderness city by an American fighter" F / a-model 18E "./ Ante 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/19/168522/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:48 am