Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Doha rejects the list of Arab demands .. This Macalth reported

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Doha rejects the list of Arab demands .. This Macalth reported Empty Doha rejects the list of Arab demands .. This Macalth reported

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 4:10 am

Doha rejects the list of Arab demands .. This Macalth reported

24/06/2017

Doha has reviewed the list of demands made by both Egypt and Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, after the imposition of the boycott Doha, but Qatar said: This list "unreasonable" and unenforceable.

In this context, Sheikh Saif bin Ahmed Al Thani, Director of Government Liaison Office in Qatar, said in a statement: We review these demands from our respect for regional security and there will be an official response from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

It is noteworthy that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE had imposed a boycott on the Doha Qatar has demanded the closure of Al-Jazeera, and cut its relations with Iran, and the closure of a Turkish military base, and the payment of compensation among other demands.

The statement said US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the recent Saudi Arabia and other countries to declare a list of demands "reasonable and doable," and added that "This list does not meet this standard."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170106.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:05 am