Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Occupation and punish them betray prisoners after decoding hunger strike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Occupation and punish them betray prisoners after decoding hunger strike Empty Occupation and punish them betray prisoners after decoding hunger strike

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 4:13 am

Occupation and punish them betray prisoners after decoding hunger strike

24/06/2017

The Israeli occupation authorities impose a policy of collective punishment, which is still ongoing, against the prisoners who fought the battle of dignity strike, Elusive of its promises.
    In this context, appealed to prisoners of the Negev desert prison, on Friday evening, all human rights and humanitarian organizations and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to intervene and put pressure on the Israeli entity.
    Said editor Ahmed Nasri Ibrahim prisoner (30 years) from Jenin, which was released on Friday after spending a year and a half in captivity - in a press statement - that the occupation authorities are still denying scores of prisoners from the "cantina" for two months, and visits them prevent, and imposed on them fine of 1250 shekels after refusing to obey the forces of occupation and counting line-up in the queue, and make a movement against the captive leaders of the movement in the strike dignity.

He said the prisoner: These arbitrary punishments are still continuing against the prisoners and that collective punishment against them yet on long open hunger strike, which lasted for 41 days in the "battle of dignity," adding that the occupation authorities reneged and did not abide by the agreement and pledge with the captive leaders of the movement after the suspended strike .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170098.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm