Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatari official rejects any goods originating in the province states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatari official rejects any goods originating in the province states Empty Qatari official rejects any goods originating in the province states

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:29 am

Qatari official rejects any goods originating in the province states

26/06/2017

An official source in the Qatar Chamber of Sunday, said that "any goods originating in the four countries of the blockade is not welcome at the local private sector, even if transferred from any other country."
    The official source in the transfer of "Al Jazeera Net" statements that Qatari businessmen will visit both Kuwait and Turkey and other countries in the next few days within the framework of the search for new markets and traders.
    It revealed the company "Texan Logistics" is one of the largest shipping companies in Turkey for Saudi companies linked to supply contracts to Qatar using Turkish companies to transport their goods.
    Said Serdar Aydin, one of the officials of "Texan Logistics" The shipping orders in the company jumped by 110% since the start of the blockade imposed by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain to Qatar.
    He Aydın in the report of the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal" that customers who are in charge of booking cargo shipments to Qatar are mainly Turkish companies, but at the same time negotiating with several large Saudi companies that are trying to respect their contracts with Qatari customers after they found Onevsm amid a crisis that prevent them from sale or delivery of orders because of the ban from Riyadh to Doha.
    He explained that his company is currently negotiating the delivery of 50-60 tons of Saudi products to Qatar, but the basic problem that delay shipments Saudi Arabia is the lack of access to capacity in ships or cargo planes because of congestion flight bound for Qatar.

He added Aydin: "We are faced with the problem of finding space flights to deliver the goods." sa

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170315.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:50 pm