Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary lowered its forecast for the growth of the US economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Monetary lowered its forecast for the growth of the US economy Empty International Monetary lowered its forecast for the growth of the US economy

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:00 am

International Monetary lowered its forecast for the growth of the US economy

18:11 - 27/06/2017

International Monetary Fund cut Tuesday its forecast for US growth for the first time since the election of Donald Trump because not clear his plan to revive the economy.

The Fund said in its annual report on the United States that the US gross domestic product will go down only 2.1% this year and in 2018 while he expected in April to achieve 2.3 and 2.5% respectively.

The fund added that the new projections reflect to a large extent not clear economic measures to be adopted in the coming months.

The Fund noted that "even under the recovery in ideal conditions, the policy of growth will probably weaker than a reliable draft budget and will require more time to be achieved," pointing out that "it is unlikely to achieve an increase of 1% economic growth as it expects Trump Management ". Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/27/170528/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:48 am